Are you ready for the challenge?
Six days…..700 kilometres on a personal watercraft.
“The 2018 Melanoma New Zealand Ski-nZ will be an adrenalin packed adventure on personal watercraft, travelling via some of the most amazing coastline and scenery that New Zealand has to offer.”
Participants will experience an action-packed and fun filled week as they navigate the coastline northbound from Akaroa to Wellington.
On the way, riders will be taking in amazing sights and raise funds to help Melanoma NZ to prevent avoidable deaths from melanoma and provide support for New Zealanders affected. Participants can expect to ride to many iconic spots on the way with a like-minded group of adventurers ... all in the name of fun and FUNdraising.
- Sun 25th Feb: Scrutineering & registration at Akaroa followed by briefing & dinner.
- Mon 26th Feb: Ride Akaroa to Christchurch
- Tues 27th Feb: Ride to Motunau
- Wed 28th Feb: Ride to Kaikoura
- Thurs 1st March: Ride to Blenheim
- Fri 2nd March: Day off in Blenheim & Auction night
- Sat 3rd March: Ride to Wellington
Phone: 09 449 2342 or Freephone: 0800 4 MELANOMA (0800 463 526)